Air Chair by Siesta – Genuine:
The Air Chair by Siesta is the original, genuine, and the most sort after commercial grade polypropylene/ plastic chair in the Australian market. Its brilliant design and stylish colours make it suitable for every commercial or garden furniture application. The Air Chair is often used in Café’s, Restaurants and Clubs for indoor or outdoor alfresco dining. Due to its value for money, it is also a popular choice in domestic living areas and alfresco dining areas.
There is a lot to know about polypropylene to ensure you invest in a safe, reliable, and lasting product. There are two important fillers that must be applied precisely during the injection moulding process.
- Glass Fibre – creates enormous strength and lasting durability for heavy use.
- UV Stabilizer – slows the colour fade and weakening under direct sunlight.
Siesta UV stabilise both the colour and the material. This provides double the durability. Mould quality is also important to consider when purchasing mass-produced products. To master this process without flaw, Siesta invest in high quality moulds manufactured in Italy. Siesta polypropylene products have antistatic additives, they are very easy to clean making it hygienic and safe. It does not hold bacteria or fungi like other substances and can be easily disinfected and wiped.
All Siesta polypropylene products can be recycled and are marked with the recycling symbol.
Comparing Polypropylene Chairs:
Are other polypropylene products the same as Siesta’s? – Short Answer: No. It is important to understand when comparing products that other manufactures…
- use cheap moulds from Asia – this results in low quality and poor finished products.
- only UV Stabilise the colour, not the material as well – this results in changes to the surface and a much faster colour fade.
- use a much smaller amount of Glass Fibre – this results in breakages overtime during use.
There are many cheaper methods and versions of a filler which gives a false sense of weight and durability while new. If you want your chairs to look like new and maintain their durability for many years, invest only in Siesta made products. Siesta products last 5 to 10 times longer in any indoor or outdoor application.
Thousands of Siesta Air Chairs have been tried and proven in Australia since 2013. They are commonly found in commercial venues, domestic living areas, and alfresco dining areas. The Air Chair can be found throughout Australia in Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Cairns and Alice Springs. Designed and manufactured in Europe by Siesta Exclusive, CATAS tested, backed with a 5-year warranty means you can purchase with peace of mind.
- Stackable up to 4 high
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
- Dimensions: 500W x 600D x 820H x 450 Seat Height
- Unit Weight: 3.7kg
- SWL: 150kg
- Supplied assembled
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Stocked In: Anthracite, Black, White, Red, Orange, Green, Taupe, Mango
- Replaceable feet
- CATAS Tested
- Matching Products: Air XL Armchair, Air Barstool
- Made in Europe