The Siesta Table is a versatile and classy option for indoor or outdoor commercial or domestic use. The legs are made of polypropylene and are very strong and sturdy, and the top is made of HPL compact laminated 12mm thick. It’s UV stabilised so it can be used indoors and outdoors, and is easy to clean. Available in black or white. Pair it with any of Siesta’s chairs for a easy-care and durable dining setting.
There is a lot to know about polypropylene to ensure you invest in a safe, reliable, and lasting product. There are two important fillers that must be applied precisely during the injection moulding process.
- Glass Fibre – creates enormous strength and lasting durability for heavy use.
- UV Stabilizer – slows the colour fade and weakening under direct sunlight.
Siesta UV stabilise both the colour and the material. This provides double the durability. Mould quality is also important to consider when purchasing mass-produced products. To master this process without flaw, Siesta invest in high quality moulds manufactured in Italy. Siesta polypropylene products have antistatic additives, they are very easy to clean making it hygienic and safe. It does not hold bacteria or fungi like other substances and can be easily disinfected and wiped.
All Siesta polypropylene products can be recycled and are marked with the recycling symbol.
Comparing Polypropylene Tables:
Are other polypropylene products the same as Siesta’s? – Short Answer: No. It is important to understand when comparing products that other manufacturers…
- use cheap moulds from Asia – this results in low quality and poor finished products.
- only UV Stabilise the colour, not the material as well – this results in changes to the surface and a much faster colour fade.
- use a much smaller amount of Glass Fibre – this results in breakages overtime during use.
There are many cheaper methods and versions of a filler which gives a false sense of weight and durability while new. If you want your chairs to look like new and maintain their durability for many years, invest only in Siesta made products. Siesta products last 5 to 10 times longer in any indoor or outdoor application.
All of Siesta’s products are built with high quality materials in Europe. They are built to last in commercial environments and thousands of Air Tables have been sold throughout Europe and Australia and proved durable, practical and sturdy. It comes with a 2 year structural warranty.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use*.
- Available Sizes: 1800x900RCT – 41kg
- Unit Weights: 1800×900 – 41kg
- Table height: 740mm
- Available In: Black and White
- Made of polypropylene
- Matching Products: Air chair
- Replaceable feet
- Supplied unassembled
- Made in Europe
*It is advisable to select white air table tops for use in direct sunlight conditions. Dark colours (Black) used in direct sunlight become hot and will fade over time. Dark coloured tops should only be used in shaded outdoor areas. Fading & warping of dark coloured tops used in direct sunlight is not covered under warranty.