Air XL Arm Chair by Siesta – Genuine:
If you are looking for a chair with maximum comfort but durability and practicality – look no further. The Genuine Siesta Air XL Chair by Siesta is made of polypropylene with reinforced legs to give it maximum strength whilst it is designed with maximum comfort in mind. The whole chair is UV stabilised meaning you can use it outdoors knowing it will last years in the harsh Australian climate. Available in 8 colours, it can be used both indoors and outdoors in domestic and commercial environments such as pubs, clubs, pools, restaurants, and alfresco dining areas.
There is a lot to know about polypropylene to ensure you invest in a safe, reliable, and lasting product. There are two important fillers that must be applied precisely during the injection moulding process.
- Glass Fibre – creates enormous strength and lasting durability for heavy use.
- UV Stabilizer – slows the colour fade and weakening under direct sunlight.
Siesta UV stabilise both the colour and the material. This provides double the durability. Mould quality is also important to consider when purchasing mass-produced products. To master this process without flaw, Siesta invest in high quality moulds manufactured in Italy. Siesta polypropylene products have antistatic additives, they are very easy to clean making it hygienic and safe. It does not hold bacteria or fungi like other substances and can be easily disinfected and wiped.
All Siesta polypropylene products can be recycled and are marked with the recycling symbol.
Comparing Polypropylene Chairs:
Are other polypropylene products the same as Siesta’s? – Short Answer: No. It is important to understand when comparing products that other manufactures…
- use cheap moulds from Asia – this results in low quality and poor finished products.
- only UV Stabilise the colour, not the material as well – this results in changes to the surface and a much faster colour fade.
- use a much smaller amount of Glass Fibre – this results in breakages overtime during use.
There are many cheaper methods and versions of a filler which gives a false sense of weight and durability while new. If you want your chairs to look like new and maintain their durability for many years, invest only in Siesta made products. Siesta products last 5 to 10 times longer in any indoor or outdoor application.
Thousands of Air XL Chairs have been used throughout Europe and Australia, delivering on quality and durability. They have provided seating in clubs, pubs, bars, and alfresco dining areas for many satisfied customers. Manufactured in Europe by Siesta Exclusive, CATAS tested, backed with a 5-year warranty means you can purchase with peace of mind.
- Stackable up to 4 high
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
- Dimensions: 570W x 600D x 815H x 450 Seat Height
- Arm Height: 680H
- Unit Weight: 3.8kg, SWL: 150kg
- Supplied assembled
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Stocked In: Anthracite, Black, White, Red, Orange, Green, Taupe, Mango
- Replaceable feet
- CATAS Tested
- Matching Products: Air Chair, Air Barstool
- Made in Europe