These table tops are manufactured in France by SM France, using the renown resin moulding process. Available in a select range of sizes and finishes, these tops are durable, weatherproof, inexpensive and attractive.
SM France table tops are made of wood, glues and papers; the technique of molding and lamination by hot pressing gives the product qualities unmatched to date, especially in terms of weather resistance.
- 5 year structural warranty
- Stocked in 10 finishes: Black, White, Arizona, Boston, Marble, Maracaibo, Concrete, Rustic Kansas, Stratos & Wenge
- Available Sizes (mm): 600R, 700R, 800R, 600x600SQ, 700x700SQ, 800x800SQ, 1200x800RCT
- Edge Profile and Thickness: 25mm
- Made in France
- Moulded table top with a jointless, high impact and wear resistant surface also resistant to heat & burns from cigarettes. Hygienic & easy to clean
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor commercial use
*It is advisable to select light colours for use in direct sunlight conditions. Dark colours used in direct sunlight become hot and will fade over time. The core material can also expand which will then cause the top to bow upwards/downwards at the edges. The manufacturer does not accept this as a warranty claim.