The modern and versatile Maya Bar Stool is a fuss free and practical option for any pub, club, resort or home. It’s made of resin reinforced with glass fibre to make it exceptionally strong and hardwearing. This sturdy, stable bar stool is built to withstand constant use and last for years. It’s also very easily cleaned, spills and drinks won’t stain or ruin it. The plastic is packed with UV stabilisers so the May Bar Stool can last longer outdoors, even in direct sunlight. It’s stackable for convenient storage. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use in bars, restuarants and cafes. It also makes a comfortable and practical choice for the home dining or alfresco area.
There is a lot to know about polypropylene to ensure you invest in a safe, reliable, and lasting product. There are two important fillers that must be applied precisely during the injection moulding process.
- Glass Fibre – creates enormous strength and lasting durability for heavy use.
- UV Stabilizer – slows the colour fade and weakening under direct sunlight.
Siesta UV stabilise both the colour and the material. This provides double the durability. Mould quality is also important to consider when purchasing mass-produced products. To master this process without flaw, Siesta invest in high quality moulds manufactured in Italy. Siesta polypropylene products have antistatic additives, they are very easy to clean making it hygienic and safe. It does not hold bacteria or fungi like other substances and can be easily disinfected and wiped.
All Siesta polypropylene products can be recycled and are marked with the recycling symbol.
Comparing Polypropylene Chairs:
Are other polypropylene products the same as Siesta’s? – Short Answer: No. It is important to understand when comparing products that other manufacturers…
- use cheap moulds from Asia – this results in low quality and poor finished products.
- only UV Stabilise the colour, not the material as well – this results in changes to the surface and a much faster colour fade.
- use a much smaller amount of Glass Fibre – this results in breakages overtime during use.
There are many cheaper methods and versions of a filler which gives a false sense of weight and durability while new. If you want your chairs to look like new and maintain their durability for many years, invest only in Siesta made products. Siesta products last 5 to 10 times longer in any indoor or outdoor application.
The Maya Bar Stool has proved popular, and many can be found in pubs, clubs, resorts and other busy commercial venues throughout Europe and Australia. It’s made in Europe from the highest quality materials, and is CATAS tested, meaning it has met strict European industry standards. The Maya Bar Stool will not disappoint you, and will provide you and your patrons with a durable, reliable seat for years. We’ve covered it with a 5 year commercial warranty.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
- Dimensions (mm): 500L x 400W x 1080H
- Seat Dimensions(mm): 750 Seat Height x 360 Seat Width x 400 Seat Depth x 360 Seat Back Height x 390 Seat Back Width
- Unit Weight: 5kg
- SWL: 135 kg
- Supplied assembled
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised
- Stocked in: Black, Anthracite, Taupe, White
- Matching product to the Maya Chair
- Made in Europe