The Miami Lounge Armchair has is a comfortable chair with a rattan-look style. Unlike traditional rattan, this chair won’t unravel or decay! Instead it’s made of long-lasting, durable and easy-to-clean resin that’s been reinforced with glass fibre for extra strength. It’s stackable and UV stabilised to last longer in direct sunlight. A seat cushion is available for an even more inviting seat. You’ll love this strong yet lightweight armchair, especially at the end of the day when you need to sit down unwind on your back deck! Pair the Miami Lounge Armchair with the Miami Sofa and Tables for an unbeatably stylish and practical outdoor setting.
Seat cushion available
Matching chair to the Miami Lounge Sofa
There is a lot to know about polypropylene to ensure you invest in a safe, reliable, and lasting product. There are two important fillers that must be applied precisely during the injection moulding process.
- Glass Fibre – creates enormous strength and lasting durability for heavy use.
- UV Stabilizer – slows the colour fade and weakening under direct sunlight.
Siesta UV stabilise both the colour and the material. This provides double the durability. Mould quality is also important to consider when purchasing mass-produced products. To master this process without flaw, Siesta invest in high quality moulds manufactured in Italy. Siesta polypropylene products have antistatic additives, they are very easy to clean making it hygienic and safe. It does not hold bacteria or fungi like other substances and can be easily disinfected and wiped.
All Siesta polypropylene products can be recycled and are marked with the recycling symbol.
Comparing Polypropylene Chairs:
Are other polypropylene products the same as Siesta’s? – Short Answer: No. It is important to understand when comparing products that other manufacturers…
- use cheap moulds from Asia – this results in low quality and poor finished products.
- only UV Stabilise the colour, not the material as well – this results in changes to the surface and a much faster colour fade.
- use a much smaller amount of Glass Fibre – this results in breakages overtime during use.
There are many cheaper methods and versions of a filler which gives a false sense of weight and durability while new. If you want your chairs to look like new and maintain their durability for many years, invest only in Siesta made products. Siesta products last 5 to 10 times longer in any indoor or outdoor application.
The Miami Range is made in Europe from the highest quality materials by renowned furniture manufacturer Siesta. It’s built for indoor and outdoor commercial use and this range can be found in busy resorts, hotels, cafes, restaurants and other venues throughout Europe and Australia. The chairs have been CATAS tested and all products came with a 5 year warranty for your peace of mind.
- Stackable up to 3 high
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
- Seat: Beige cushion available at an extra cost – 50mm thick cushion covered with polyester fabric & finished with piping, washable & suitable for outdoor use
- Dimensions: 720W x 760D x 890H x 380 Seat Height
- Arm Height: 670H
- Unit Weight: 9.3kg, SWL: 150kg, Supplied assembled
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Stocked In: Anthracite, Chocolate – Special Order Colours: White
- Replaceable feet, CATAS Tested
- Matching Products: Miami Lounge Sofa, All Resin Rattan Range Products
- Made in Europe
- 3 Month warranty on cushions