For the ultimate relaxing and fuss-free outdoor setting you can’t beat the Monaco Lounge Sets. With wide, deep seats designed for comfort and a classy modern look that will complement any outdoor area, the Monaco Range offers unbeatable value. It has a stylish rattan look, but unlike a traditional rattan chair, this set won’t unravel, rust or decay on you! Instead, it’s made of resin reinforced with glass fibre for extra strength and durability. The resin is also packed with UV stabilisers to make it last longer outdoors, and it’s weather resistant so will withstand rain and sun. The resin is very hardwearing and easy to clean, simply hose it down. It’s very easy to assemble, and the Monaco Settings are customisable: extension parts can be added to create an outdoor setting to suit your particular area. Strong yet lightweight, the Monaco Lounge Armchair is the must-have addition to enhance your alfresco area. It’s an investment you won’t regret! The range also includes sofas and tables.
For detailed video assembly instructions click on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QDFO6rt6Bk
There is a lot to know about polypropylene to ensure you invest in a safe, reliable, and lasting product. There are two important fillers that must be applied precisely during the injection moulding process.
- Glass Fibre – creates enormous strength and lasting durability for heavy use.
- UV Stabilizer – slows the colour fade and weakening under direct sunlight.
Siesta UV stabilise both the colour and the material. This provides double the durability. Mould quality is also important to consider when purchasing mass-produced products. To master this process without flaw, Siesta invest in high quality moulds manufactured in Italy. Siesta polypropylene products have antistatic additives, they are very easy to clean making it hygienic and safe. It does not hold bacteria or fungi like other substances and can be easily disinfected and wiped.
All Siesta polypropylene products can be recycled and are marked with the recycling symbol.
Comparing Polypropylene Chairs:
Are other polypropylene products the same as Siesta’s? – Short Answer: No. It is important to understand when comparing products that other manufacturers…
- use cheap moulds from Asia – this results in low quality and poor finished products.
- only UV Stabilise the colour, not the material as well – this results in changes to the surface and a much faster colour fade.
- use a much smaller amount of Glass Fibre – this results in breakages overtime during use.
There are many cheaper methods and versions of a filler which gives a false sense of weight and durability while new. If you want your chairs to look like new and maintain their durability for many years, invest only in Siesta made products. Siesta products last 5 to 10 times longer in any indoor or outdoor application.
The Monaco Lounge is made in Europe from the highest quality materials. It is uniquely suited to the sunny Australian environment as it is weather resistant and UV stabilised. It’s very popular with thousands of Monaco Lounges being sold to cafes, resorts, restaurants, hotels and other commercial venues. They have been CATAS tested, and come with a 5 year warranty.
- Made of durable weather-resistant resin reinforced with glass fibre- will never unravel or rust!
- UV Protected
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Dimensions: 820W x 790D x 790H x 350 Seat Height
- Optional cushions available (seat & back) in Beige only – 7 cm thick cushion covered with polyester fabric and finished with piping
- 3 Month warranty on cushions
- Stocked in: Anthracite, Chocolate
- Special order colour: White
- Supplied unassembled
- The Monaco Lounge Armchair is designed for self assembly. See assembly video at www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QDFO6rt6Bk
- Made in Europe
The two Seat Lounge can be made with 1x Single Lounge Armchair Extension Part