A necessary addition for any outdoor area! The Monaco Lounge Sofa is a high-quality classy sofa with a rattan look, however unlike rattan furniture, this set won’t unravel or decay. It’s made of resin reinforced with glass fibre so it’s strong and hardwearing yet lightweight. The resin is weather resistant and UV stabilised to last longer outdoors even in direct sunlight. The Monaco Lounge Sofa is easily assembled and customisable – add as many seats as you want with the Monaco Extension parts. It’s easy to clean and designed for maximum comfort. The Monaco Outdoor Range also features armchairs and tables, and makes the ultimate stylish yet fuss-free outdoor settings.
For detailed assembly instructions click on the following link:?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJps4CS2kwk
There is a lot to know about polypropylene to ensure you invest in a safe, reliable, and lasting product. There are two important fillers that must be applied precisely during the injection moulding process.
- Glass Fibre – creates enormous strength and lasting durability for heavy use.
- UV Stabilizer – slows the colour fade and weakening under direct sunlight.
Siesta UV stabilise both the colour and the material. This provides double the durability. Mould quality is also important to consider when purchasing mass-produced products. To master this process without flaw, Siesta invest in high quality moulds manufactured in Italy. Siesta polypropylene products have antistatic additives, they are very easy to clean making it hygienic and safe. It does not hold bacteria or fungi like other substances and can be easily disinfected and wiped.
All Siesta polypropylene products can be recycled and are marked with the recycling symbol.
Comparing Polypropylene Chairs:
Are other polypropylene products the same as Siesta’s? – Short Answer: No. It is important to understand when comparing products that other manufacturers…
- use cheap moulds from Asia – this results in low quality and poor finished products.
- only UV Stabilise the colour, not the material as well – this results in changes to the surface and a much faster colour fade.
- use a much smaller amount of Glass Fibre – this results in breakages overtime during use.
There are many cheaper methods and versions of a filler which gives a false sense of weight and durability while new. If you want your chairs to look like new and maintain their durability for many years, invest only in Siesta made products. Siesta products last 5 to 10 times longer in any indoor or outdoor application.
The Monaco Lounge is made in Europe from the highest quality materials. It is uniquely suited to the sunny Australian environment as it is weather resistant and UV stabilised. It’s very popular with thousands of Monaco Lounges being sold to cafes, resorts, restaurants, hotels and other commercial venues. They have been CATAS tested, and come with a 5 year warranty.
- 5 year structural warranty
- Available in: Chocolate & Anthracite and White
- Dimensions: 1400W x 790D x 790H x 350 Seat Height
- Made in Europe
- Optional cushion available in Beige only – 7 cm thick cushion covered with polyster fabric and finished with piping – Not covered by any warranty
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Supplied unassembled
- The Monaco Lounge Sofa is designed for easy self assembly, it is made of durable weather-resistant resin reinforced with glass fiber
- UV Protected