The beautiful traditional design of the Napoleon Chair receives an update with Siesta’s polypropylene manufacture, making it a lot more practical and durable. The polypropylene is reinforced with glass fibre giving it additional strength, and it is UV stabilised so the chair can be used outdoors. It’s stackable and very easy to clean. Perfect for wedding functions and venues, but also any café, hotel or restaurant or commercial venue. The Napoleon Chair is also a stylish and practical option for your dining or alfresco area.
There is a lot to know about polypropylene to ensure you invest in a safe, reliable, and lasting product. There are two important fillers that must be applied precisely during the injection moulding process.
- Glass Fibre – creates enormous strength and lasting durability for heavy use.
- UV Stabilizer – slows the colour fade and weakening under direct sunlight.
Siesta UV stabilise both the colour and the material. This provides double the durability. Mould quality is also important to consider when purchasing mass-produced products. To master this process without flaw, Siesta invest in high quality moulds manufactured in Italy. Siesta polypropylene products have antistatic additives, they are very easy to clean making it hygienic and safe. It does not hold bacteria or fungi like other substances and can be easily disinfected and wiped.
All Siesta polypropylene products can be recycled and are marked with the recycling symbol.
Comparing Polypropylene Chairs:
Are other polypropylene products the same as Siesta’s? – Short Answer: No. It is important to understand when comparing products that other manufactures…
- use cheap moulds from Asia – this results in low quality and poor finished products.
- only UV Stabilise the colour, not the material as well – this results in changes to the surface and a much faster colour fade.
- use a much smaller amount of Glass Fibre – this results in breakages overtime during use.
There are many cheaper methods and versions of a filler which gives a false sense of weight and durability while new. If you want your chairs to look like new and maintain their durability for many years, invest only in Siesta made products. Siesta products last 5 to 10 times longer in any indoor or outdoor application.
The Napoleon Chair is made from the highest quality materials in Europe by polypropylene furniture manufacturer Siesta. Their products are at the forefront of the market and unbeatable in terms of quality and durability. The Napoleon Chair is CATAS tested and comes with a 5 year commercial warranty.
- 5 year warranty
- Available in White, Silver Grey, Black and Gold
- Dimensions: W450 x D550 x H920 Seat Height 470
- Made in Turkey, Europe
- Stackable to 20 high
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Supplied assembled
- SWL: 150 kg’s
- The Napoleon Chair is produced with a single injection of polypropylene reinforced with glass fiber obtained by means of the latest generation of air moulding technology
- Unit Weight: 4kg
- UV Stabilised