Indulge yourself in resort-quality without going anywhere…bring it to your backyard with the Pacific Sunlounger! This sunlounger is extremely comfortable thanks to the breathable, waterproof and UV resistant fabric, which is replaceable. The frame is made of resin reinforced with glass fibre so is extremely strong but lightweight. It’s also weather resistant and UV stabilised to protect against fading. It also makes it very easy to clean. The back has 5 recline positions for your ultimate comfort. The feet are non-slip and have small wheels to easily move the sunlounger around, and it’s stackable for convenient storage. It’s built for commercial use, but with a few of these sunloungers beside your backyard pool you may just never need to travel for a holiday again!
There is a lot to know about polypropylene to ensure you invest in a safe, reliable, and lasting product. There are two important fillers that must be applied precisely during the injection moulding process.
- Glass Fibre – creates enormous strength and lasting durability for heavy use.
- UV Stabilizer – slows the colour fade and weakening under direct sunlight.
Siesta UV stabilise both the colour and the material. This provides double the durability. Mould quality is also important to consider when purchasing mass-produced products. To master this process without flaw, Siesta invest in high quality moulds manufactured in Italy. Siesta polypropylene products have antistatic additives, they are very easy to clean making it hygienic and safe. It does not hold bacteria or fungi like other substances and can be easily disinfected and wiped.
All Siesta polypropylene products can be recycled and are marked with the recycling symbol.
Comparing Polypropylene Chairs:
Are other polypropylene products the same as Siesta’s? – Short Answer: No. It is important to understand when comparing products that other manufacturers…
- use cheap moulds from Asia – this results in low quality and poor finished products.
- only UV Stabilise the colour, not the material as well – this results in changes to the surface and a much faster colour fade.
- use a much smaller amount of Glass Fibre – this results in breakages overtime during use.
There are many cheaper methods and versions of a filler which gives a false sense of weight and durability while new. If you want your chairs to look like new and maintain their durability for many years, invest only in Siesta made products. Siesta products last 5 to 10 times longer in any indoor or outdoor application.
The Pacific Sunlounger is made of the highest quality resin and fabric in Europe. It’s built to withstand commercial use, and both frame and fabric are robust and durable and designed for indoor and outdoor use. Siesta’s products have been used for years throughout the busiest commercial venues in Europe and Australia, and they have perfected this experience to built an unbeatable reputation for quality. You won’t be disappointed with the Pacific Sunlounger, and it comes with a 3 year warranty.
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Frame: Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre – 3 year structural warranty
- Seat: Made of breathable synthetic fabric by Serge Ferrari – 3 year warranty
- Dimensions: 680W x 1930D x 350H
- Unit Weight: 16.5kg, SWL: 150 kg
- Supplied assembled
- Stocked In: White / White, White / Taupe, White / Turquoise, White / Blue, Dark
Grey / Black, Black / Black
- Replaceable feet and fabric
- Made in Europe
- Matches with Ocean Side Table