The Pacific Sunlounger is an injection moulded lounge with an extremely durable breathable synthetic fabric cover by Serge Ferrari. The non-metalic frame will never unravel, rust or decay. Reinforced with glass fibre to add strength and boost the weight capacity. The Pacific Sunlounger is stackable, non-slip feet and small wheels, back reclining in 5 positions, designed for outdoor use, UV stable and weather proof, it will not fade or go brittle in Australia’s harsh outdoor conditions. Strong yet lightweight, this sun lounger will add class to your venue. It’s sleek profile is pleasant to the eye so this sun lounger is as charming as it is functional. Very easy to clean, just hose it down.
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Frame: Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre – 3 year structural warranty
- Seat: Made of breathable synthetic fabric by Serge Ferrari – 3 month warranty (replaceable)
- Dimensions: 680W x 1930D x 350H
- Unit Weight: 16.5kg, SWL: 150 kg
- Supplied assembled
- Stocked In: White / White, White / Taupe, White / Turquoise, White / Blue, Dark
Grey / Black, Black / Black
- Replaceable feet and fabric
- Made in Europe
- Matches with Ocean Side Table
Note: All Sunloungers are supplied on a pallet. Forklift Unloading facilities are required for this product.