The Plus Chair offers a stable comfortable seat for your customers with minimal cleaning and maintenance. That’s because its made from polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre for added strength, which is also very easily sanitized. The Plus Chair is designed so it can rest on tables, making it easier to clean underneath. The plastic is also UV stabilised so the Plus Chair can last longer outdoors even in the harsh Australian environment. It’s also stackable for easy storage. The Plus Chair is a favourite for education, hospitals, cafes, restaurants, and makes a great dining or alfresco chair at home.
There is a lot to know about polypropylene to ensure you invest in a safe, reliable, and lasting product. There are two important fillers that must be applied precisely during the injection moulding process.
- Glass Fibre – creates enormous strength and lasting durability for heavy use.
- UV Stabilizer – slows the colour fade and weakening under direct sunlight.
Siesta UV stabilise both the colour and the material. This provides double the durability. Mould quality is also important to consider when purchasing mass-produced products. To master this process without flaw, Siesta invest in high quality moulds manufactured in Italy. Siesta polypropylene products have antistatic additives, they are very easy to clean making it hygienic and safe. It does not hold bacteria or fungi like other substances and can be easily disinfected and wiped.
All Siesta polypropylene products can be recycled and are marked with the recycling symbol.
Comparing Polypropylene Chairs:
Are other polypropylene products the same as Siesta’s? – Short Answer: No. It is important to understand when comparing products that other manufacturers…
- use cheap moulds from Asia – this results in low quality and poor finished products.
- only UV Stabilise the colour, not the material as well – this results in changes to the surface and a much faster colour fade.
- use a much smaller amount of Glass Fibre – this results in breakages overtime during use.
There are many cheaper methods and versions of a filler which gives a false sense of weight and durability while new. If you want your chairs to look like new and maintain their durability for many years, invest only in Siesta made products. Siesta products last 5 to 10 times longer in any indoor or outdoor application.
Due to it’s practical design thousands of Plus chairs have been used in education, hospitals, cafes, hotels and restaurants throughout Europe and Australia. It’s built to exacting standards with the highest quality materials in Europe, as all Siesta chairs are. The Plus Chair is CATAS tested and backed with a 5 year commercial warranty.
- Stackable: 4 to 6 high
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
- Dimensions: W580 x D550 x H840 Seat Height 470
- Unit Weight: 4.5kg
- SWL: 150Kg
- Supplied assembled
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Stocked in: Black, Red, White
- Made in Europe