The Riva Table base features a rattan-like look that, unlike traditional rattan, won’t rust, unravel or decay. It’s made with an aluminium frame (painted) which is covered with polypropylene, so it’s very strong and stable. The polypropylene is UV stabilised and weather proof, so can be used outdoors or indoors, and is very easy to clean. It matches all of Siesta’s Rattan Range products, pair with some of Siesta’s chairs for a stylish and practical outdoor setting.
There is a lot to know about polypropylene to ensure you invest in a safe, reliable, and lasting product. There is an important filler that must be applied precisely during the injection moulding process – UV Stabilizer. This slows the colour fade and weakening under direct sunlight.
Siesta UV stabilise both the colour and the material. This provides double the durability. Mould quality is also important to consider when purchasing mass-produced products. To master this process without flaw, Siesta invest in high quality moulds manufactured in Italy. Siesta polypropylene products have antistatic additives, they are very easy to clean making it hygienic and safe. It does not hold bacteria or fungi like other substances and can be easily disinfected and wiped.
All Siesta polypropylene products can be recycled and are marked with the recycling symbol.
Comparing Polypropylene Tables:
Are other polypropylene products the same as Siesta’s? – Short Answer: No. It is important to understand when comparing products that other manufacturers…
- use cheap moulds from Asia – this results in low quality and poor finished products.
- only UV Stabilise the colour, not the material as well – this results in changes to the surface and a much faster colour fade.
There are many cheaper methods and versions of a filler which gives a false sense of weight and durability while new. If you want your chairs to look like new and maintain their durability for many years, invest only in Siesta made products. Siesta products last 5 to 10 times longer in any indoor or outdoor application.
The Riva Table Base is made in Europe from high quality materials. It’s is popular due to it’s quality and durability, and has been sold to many busy commercial venues such as pubs, cafes, restaurants, hotels throughout Europe and Australia. It is designed to withstand wind and rain so it’s well suited to the harsh Australian environment. We’ve backed it with a 5 year commercial warranty as well.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Made with an aluminium frame (painted) covered with UV stabilised polypropylene
- Table – Maximum Suitable Table Top Size: 800×800 – 15kg
- Dimensions: 450W x 450D x 710H
- Unit Weight: 8kg
- Bar Table – Maximum Suitable Table Top Size: 700×700 – 12kg
- Dimensions: 450W x 450D x 1040H
- Unit Weight: 11kg
- Supplied unassembled – easy to assemble
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised
- Stocked In: Anthracite, Chocolate
- Special Order Colours: White
- Replaceable feet
- Matching Products: All Resin Rattan Range Products
- Made in Europe