Create a stylish and comfortable outdoor setting that will last for years with the Slim Armchair and any of Siesta’s tables. This worry-free weather-proof chair offers the ultimate practical water side dining solution. It’s made out of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre so it’s extremely durable and will withstand sun and rain. It’s easy to clean, simply hose it down. It offers a sturdy comfortable seat that will drain water and is stackable for easy storage. The Slim Armchair pairs well with the Slim Sunlounger and our outdoor table ranges for a stylish easy-maintenance outdoor setting. It’s built for commercial use and has proved popular with caravan parks, hotels, resorts and cafes, but offers great value for the domestic outdoor dining and pool side areas.
There is a lot to know about polypropylene to ensure you invest in a safe, reliable, and lasting product. There are two important fillers that must be applied precisely during the injection moulding process.
- Glass Fibre – creates enormous strength and lasting durability for heavy use.
- UV Stabilizer – slows the colour fade and weakening under direct sunlight.
Siesta UV stabilise both the colour and the material. This provides double the durability. Mould quality is also important to consider when purchasing mass-produced products. To master this process without flaw, Siesta invest in high quality moulds manufactured in Italy. Siesta polypropylene products have antistatic additives, they are very easy to clean making it hygienic and safe. It does not hold bacteria or fungi like other substances and can be easily disinfected and wiped.
All Siesta polypropylene products can be recycled and are marked with the recycling symbol.
Comparing Polypropylene Chairs:
Are other polypropylene products the same as Siesta’s? – Short Answer: No. It is important to understand when comparing products that other manufactures…
- use cheap moulds from Asia – this results in low quality and poor finished products.
- only UV Stabilise the colour, not the material as well – this results in changes to the surface and a much faster colour fade.
- use a much smaller amount of Glass Fibre – this results in breakages overtime during use.
There are many cheaper methods and versions of a filler which gives a false sense of weight and durability while new. If you want your chairs to look like new and maintain their durability for many years, invest only in Siesta made products. Siesta products last 5 to 10 times longer in any indoor or outdoor application.
Thousands of Siesta products have been tried and proven in Australia. The Slim Sunlounger is designed and manufactured in Europe by Siesta Exclusive, CATAS tested, backed with a 5-year warranty means you can purchase with peace of mind.
- Made in Europe by Siesta
- High quality polypropylene reinforced with fibre glass
- UV stabilised (Fade Resistant)
- Seat height 440mm
- Overall dimensions: 890h x 640d x 570w
- Stackable to 4 high
- Unit weight: 5.5kg
- CATAS tested
- 5 year warranty
- SWL: 150kg
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor commercial application