The Verona Chair has a modern, clean design with a rattan-style look. Unlike traditional rattan, this chair won’t unravel or decay, and it’s a lot easier to clean. That’s because it’s made of resin reinforced with glass fibre, to make it more hardwearing and durable. It’s also very strong, but lightweight. You won’t have to worry about spills or mishaps with this chair – simply hose it down to clean. It’s UV stabilised and weather resistant so can be used outdoors. It’s stackable and matches any of Siesta’s rattan-look furniture. Pair it with one of Siesta’s tables for a fuss-free, stylish dining setting.
Matching chair to the Capri Armchair & Jamaica Barstool
There is a lot to know about polypropylene to ensure you invest in a safe, reliable, and lasting product. There are two important fillers that must be applied precisely during the injection moulding process.
- Glass Fibre – creates enormous strength and lasting durability for heavy use.
- UV Stabilizer – slows the colour fade and weakening under direct sunlight.
Siesta UV stabilise both the colour and the material. This provides double the durability. Mould quality is also important to consider when purchasing mass-produced products. To master this process without flaw, Siesta invest in high quality moulds manufactured in Italy. Siesta polypropylene products have antistatic additives, they are very easy to clean making it hygienic and safe. It does not hold bacteria or fungi like other substances and can be easily disinfected and wiped.
All Siesta polypropylene products can be recycled and are marked with the recycling symbol.
Comparing Polypropylene Chairs:
Are other polypropylene products the same as Siesta’s? – Short Answer: No. It is important to understand when comparing products that other manufacturers…
- use cheap moulds from Asia – this results in low quality and poor finished products.
- only UV Stabilise the colour, not the material as well – this results in changes to the surface and a much faster colour fade.
- use a much smaller amount of Glass Fibre – this results in breakages overtime during use.
There are many cheaper methods and versions of a filler which gives a false sense of weight and durability while new. If you want your chairs to look like new and maintain their durability for many years, invest only in Siesta made products. Siesta products last 5 to 10 times longer in any indoor or outdoor application.
The Verona Chair is built to last, and made from the highest quality materials in Europe by Siesta. No corners have been cut to ensure that this chair will give you years of service, and it’s been CATAS tested. It comes with a 5 year commercial warranty.
- Stackable: 4 to 6 high
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
- Dimensions: 470W x 600D x 840H x 455 Seat Height
- Unit Weight: 3.6kg, SWL: 150kg, Supplied assembled
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Stocked In: Anthracite, Chocolate
- Special Order Colours: White
- Replaceable feet
- CATAS Tested
- Matching Products: Capri Armchair, All Resin Rattan Range Products
- Made in Europe