The Victor Bentwood Bar Stool has an old-world and elegant charm, but is extremely strong and practical. It’s made of resin reinforced with glass fibre so not only is very sturdy, it’s durable and hardwearing. It’s easy to clean, so no need to worry about spills or food getting on it. It’s UV stabilised and weather resistant so it can be used outdoors even in direct sunlight. Available in 5 colours including olive green, this bar stool is a stylish and long-lasting option for indoors or outdoors.
There is a lot to know about polypropylene to ensure you invest in a safe, reliable, and lasting product. There are two important fillers that must be applied precisely during the injection moulding process.
- Glass Fibre – creates enormous strength and lasting durability for heavy use.
- UV Stabilizer – slows the colour fade and weakening under direct sunlight.
Siesta UV stabilise both the colour and the material. This provides double the durability. Mould quality is also important to consider when purchasing mass-produced products. To master this process without flaw, Siesta invest in high quality moulds manufactured in Italy. Siesta polypropylene products have antistatic additives, they are very easy to clean making it hygienic and safe. It does not hold bacteria or fungi like other substances and can be easily disinfected and wiped.
All Siesta polypropylene products can be recycled and are marked with the recycling symbol.
Comparing Polypropylene Chairs:
Are other polypropylene products the same as Siesta’s? – Short Answer: No. It is important to understand when comparing products that other manufacturers…
- use cheap moulds from Asia – this results in low quality and poor finished products.
- only UV Stabilise the colour, not the material as well – this results in changes to the surface and a much faster colour fade.
- use a much smaller amount of Glass Fibre – this results in breakages overtime during use.
There are many cheaper methods and versions of a filler which gives a false sense of weight and durability while new. If you want your chairs to look like new and maintain their durability for many years, invest only in Siesta made products. Siesta products last 5 to 10 times longer in any indoor or outdoor application.
Siesta has a reputation second to none for quality and longevity. Their chairs are designed and manufactured in Europe with the highest quality materials. The Victor Range has been used throughout Europe and Australia in the busy commercial environments such as pubs, clubs, cafes and have proved their durability and robustness over and over. The Victor Bar Stool is CATAS tested and backed with a 5 year commercial warranty for your peace of mind.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
- Dimensions: W450 x D520 x H1060 Seat Height 750
- Unit Weight: 4.4kg
- SWL: 135Kg
- Supplied unassembled – easy to assemble
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Made in Europe